If you are seeing this message, it is likely because you are using Internet
Explorer with Windows XP, which does not fully support our product. For
optimal performance, Exemplars recommends using Firefox to run its
browser-based CD-ROMs. To install this free program, please click on the
"Get Firefox" link below.
If you are not using Windows XP and are seeing this message, you likely have
After clicking on the "Get Firefox" link, you will be prompted to Save or Run
the file. You should choose Run. If you are prompted to click Run again, you
should do so. Finally, you should follow the prompts to install Firefox.
To continue without installing Firefox, you will need to configure Internet Explorer to work with
Configuring Internet Explorer for Exemplars
If you see the Information Bar appear when you start an Exemplars product in Internet Explorer,
you should turn off the bar to receive full functionality. There are possible security
implications of this action, so be sure to consult your Network Administrator ahead of time.
- Select the Tools menu, then Options...
- In the Internet Options dialog, select the Advanced tab...
- Scroll down until you see the Security options.
- Enable the checkbox "Allow active content from CDs to run on My Computer" (see example below).
- Click OK, and quit Internet Explorer. The next time you open this product, it will function normally.